K&H Home Solutions is proud to offer Armaclad’s Fiberfusion 1000 Fiberglass Window System. This framing system offers the perfect blend of fiberglass performance and the beauty of wood — without the maintenance. Pultruded fiberglass is the strongest window framing material available — 8 times stronger than wood/vinyl composites, 3 times stronger than wood, and 2 times stronger than aluminum. Plus, they’re 500 times less conductive than aluminum. Fiberglass window frames are also superior to metal, plastic, and wood in thermal and operational performance, durability, and aesthetics. The FiberFusion 1000 is simply the best window system on the market.
Other benefits include:
- The non-mechanical, FiberFusion screwless corners are available only through Armaclad products. This two-part liquid-weld technology permanently bonds the corners, guaranteeing weather-tight performance and strength.
- Foam-filled jambs and heads provide maximum insulation.
- The fiberglass strength allows for larger units than most other framing materials.
- Double and triple compression seal design helps keep weather outside
- Slid design means maximum glass area, and thus, maximum views.
- FiberFusion 1000 frames can be stained and painted in a full range of standard finishes, plus custom stains and paint colors are also available.
- DualTech Locking System on double hung windows combined a streamlined, low-profile lock with a hidden tilt latch for clean, elegant appearance.
- Geometric shapes complement and add elegance to any configuration.
Whether your home is modern, traditional, made of wood, brick, or stone, K&H Home Solutions offers Armaclad fiberglass window systems that are perfect for your style and taste. They are easy to operate and maintain, and will ad beauty and value to your home. You’ll never have to worry about replacing your windows again.
For more on Armaclad FiberFusion 1000 windows, call us today.